i-Boxtek-1700_Box_Compression_Tester.pdf (6.31 MB)
i-Boxtek 1700 Box Compression Tester is designed for the determination of compressive resistance, deformation and stacking capability of cartons and beehive crates, which can be used to judge the ability of cartons to resist compression. It is also available for compression resistance test of plastic tanks, paper tanks, paper cases, IBC tanks and other hollow containers and other packages. i-Boxtek 1700 supports online data management and relevant data monitoring.
- Three test modes are available: crushing force test, stacking test A and stacking test B
- Wide power input, step motor control and three test speeds to meet different test requirements
- Over-load protection, maximum stroke protection and error alert provide a safe test operation
- The instrument utilizes Windows operation interface and can be easily operated with a mouse and a keyboard
- Test pressure and deformation can be dynamically displayed on standard LCD monitor
- Equipped with four USB ports and dual Internet ports make it convenient for data transmission
- Miniaturization and integration structure design is suitable for various test environment
- Embedded computer control system provides safer and more reliable data management as well as test operation
- It also supports Labthink exclusive DataShieldTM (Optional) which provides the users with safe and reliable management of test data and test reports.
This instrument conforms to many standards: ASTM D642, ASTM D4169, TAPPI T804, ISO 12048, JIS Z0212, GB/T 16491, GB/T 4857.4, QB/T 1048-2004