FIT-01-Film-Pendulum-Impact-Tester.pdf (5.55 MB)
FIT-01 is professionally applicable to the determination of impact resistance properties of pendulum of plastic films, sheets, composite films, aluminum foils and other materials.
- Adjustable range and electronic measurement support various combinations of non-standard test conditions
- Pneumatic specimen clamping, pendulum release mechanism and horizontal adjustment system effectively reduce the errors caused by manual operation
- The system provides automatic statistics of testing data for users’ convenient viewing
- The instrument is controlled by micro-computer, with LCD, menu interface and PVC operation panel.
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform and systematic management of test results and test reports
Test PrincipleThe impact resistance of films could be obtained by measuring the energy consumed by hemispheric impact head to make films ruptured, under the certain impacting conditions.
This instrument conforms to various national and international standards: GB 8809-88, ASTM D3420, NF T54-116