TSY-W3-Electrolytic-Detection-Method-Water-Vapor-Permeability-Tester.pdf (7.98 MB)
This instrument is professionally applicable to the determination of water vapor transmission rate of plastic films, composite films, high barrier materials, back-sheets, sheeting, aluminum foils, waterproof materials, and other materials used in sanitary and medical industry. By testing the water vapor transmission rate, the technical indexes of materials could be controlled to meet the requirements for production.
- The system is controlled by micro-computer with LCD, menu interface and PVC operation panel, which could conveniently export test data, test results and test curves
- Wide range and high-precision of automatic temperature control to support combinations of non-standard test conditions
- The system could be extended for the water vapor transmission rate test of finished package containers by special customization
- Reference film for fast calibration to ensure the accurate and universal test data
- Equipped with micro-printer and RS232 port for convenient data transfer
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform management of test results and test reports
Test PrincipleUnder a certain test temperature, a constant humidity difference is generated between two sides of the test specimen. The water vapor permeates through the specimen into the dry side and then is taken to the sensor, where proportional electric signals will be generated. The water vapor transmission rate and other parameters can be obtained by analyzing and calculating these electrical signals.
This test instrument conforms to the following standards: ISO 15106-3, GB/T 21529, DIN 53122-2, YBB 00092003