W3-030-Water-Vapor-Transmission-Rate-Tester.pdf (7.82 MB)
W3/030 Water Vapor Transmission Rate Tester is based on the cup method, and is professionally applicable to the water vapor transmission rate test of plastic films, composite films, sheets and other materials used in medical and construction industry. By testing the water vapor transmission rate, the technical index of the materials could be controlled to meet the requirements for production.
- Standard periodically weighing method and auto zero before each weighing guarantee the accuracy and uniformity of the testing data
- Three specimens could be tested simultaneously and the test dishes are lifted and lowered by the gas cylinder which ensures the reliability of the test
- Standard air velocity to prevent the humidity difference spread which ensures the accuracy of the test
- Wide range and high-precision of automatic temperature and humidity control to support various combinations of non-standard test conditions
- Equipped with fast access calibration ports for temperature and humidity which is convenient to the user
- Wide range power input is available
- Universal RS232 communication port is convenient to the data export and transmission
- Reference film or standard weight for fast and accurate calibration
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for better data management
Test PrincipleUnder a certain test temperature, a constant humidity difference is generated between two sides of the test specimen. The water vapor permeates through the specimen and into the dry side. By measuring the weight changes of the test dish in different time, water vapor transmission rate and other parameters can be obtained.
This test instrument conforms to the following standards: ISO 2528, GB 1037, GB/T 16928, ASTM E96, ASTM D1653, TAPPI T464, DIN 53122-1, JIS Z0208, YBB 00092003