W3-0120-Water-Vapor-Transmission-Rate-Tester.pdf (9.47 MB)
W3/0120 Water Vapor Transmission Rate Tester is based on the cup method, and is professionally applicable to the water vapor transmission rate test of plastic films, composite films, sheets and other materials used in medical and other industry. By testing the water vapor transmission rate, the technical index of the materials could be controlled to meet the requirements for production.
- Standard periodically weighing method and automatic reset before weighing ensures accurate weighing data
- 12 distinct or equivalent specimens can be tested individually with independent test results at one operation
- Standard air velocity enables constant humidity difference between two sides of test dishes
- Wide range and high-precision of automatic temperature and humidity control to support various combinations of non-standard test conditions
- Equipped with fast access testing ports for temperature and humidity which is convenient to the user
- Universal RS232 communication port is convenient to the data export and transmission
- Reference film or standard weight for fast and accurate calibration
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform and systematic data management
Test PrincipleUnder a certain test temperature, a constant humidity difference is generated between two sides of the test specimen. The water vapor permeates through the specimen and into the dry side. By measuring the weight changes of the test dish in different time, water vapor transmission rate and other parameters can be obtained.
This test instrument conforms to the following standards:
ISO 2528, GB 1037, GB/T 16928, ASTM E96, ASTM D1653, TAPPI T464, DIN 53122-1, JIS Z0208, YBB 00092003